Are you tired of your skinny look or losing your confidence day by day and want to gain some quality muscle?
Are you frustrated from your Roly-Poly look?
And have a strong passion to take some action to boost your confidence level through the bigger and aesthetic muscle?
So, you can read this blog because It will really helpful for you.
One thing, the juicers should away from this content because all of the proven ways are natural.
It is considered that the gaining of muscle is hard without using any steroid or drug.
Because, most of the fitness models, celebrities, and bodybuilders are doing this in a very easy way without doing any hard work, they just take help of the drugs.
Yes, it is true that anabolic steroids are directly stimulating muscle growth by increasing the rate of protein synthesis.
The drug is not a good option for gaining muscle because it is associated with drastic side effects and the main thing is that: “Once you stop taking anabolic steroids, you may lose all of the gains”.
My blog is based on the answer to this question “is it possible to gain the muscle naturally without taking help of the drugs?
Yes, it is possible to build up the quality of muscle By Lifting And Eating.
Here, I am going to reveal some important tips and tricks that you should follow to load some muscle mass.
Best Way To Gain Muscle For Fat Guy:
If you are overweight and want to build up the muscle so, you need to follow some additional tips.
First of all, you must start getting lean and maintain a percentage of body fat around 12-15%
Reduce the amount of fat can help your body to a good amount of testosterone.
Now, start all of the tips and ways that are mentioned below.
Try these killer ways to gain the muscle naturally.
These tips have worked to boost up the metabolism and help you to build muscle naturally.
Exercises To Get The Muscle Body:
Before doing any exercise, set up some realistic goals such as don’t go for an extensive cardio because your aim is bulking not cutting.
- After selecting any workout, it is necessary to do warm up to prevent your muscle from any injury.
- You can warm up through light jogging, walking, jumping jacks, and Burpees.
- The full-body resistance training sessions per week can allow your body to recover.
- Incorporate the compound movements for each muscle because this can target the muscle fibers for maximum growth. The compound exercises are included squats, deadlifts, pull ups, pull down for a back, military presses for shoulders, weighted dips for triceps, barbell curls for biceps, and bench press for chest.
- Squats and deadlifts are good for the whole body as they produce the signals towards the central nervous system to produce muscle building effects through the production of Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone.
- Strength training exercises help your body to develop the strength.
- The particular exercises for target arms are Barbell, Dumbbells, Bicep Curl, Bent Over Row, And Tricep Kick Backs.
- Target Abs by Cardio, Russian Twist, Candlestick Dippers, And Side Jackknifes.
- Target your chest by Plank, Pull Ups, Push Ups, And Dip.
- Target lower body through Squats, Glute Bridge, And Lunges.
Change The Rep Ranges:
It is good to select quality workout and doing per day but, it is also important to change the rep ranges after 3-4 weeks.
Changing the reps can allow your body to tolerate the stress and cause the development of muscle.
Try to do repetitions for 12 times on every set called as hypertrophy repetition range that can induce muscle growth.
Whatever the type of training you are going to select, their duration of performing should not longer than an hour.
Still, there is no any research which supports the growth of muscle at a longer duration of training.
Taking the rest for a few minutes during sets is good for you.
Try To Improve Your Eating Habits:
One of the Ideal solutions for you is to make a good eating habits.
Try to incorporate the 5 or 6 meals per day with a gap of 2-3 hours.
By proper regulation, your body performs improve metabolism and stimulate muscle growth.
It is important to increase calorie intake for getting bigger, but make sure, all of the calories should come from the right source.
Try to take your calories from eggs, nuts, chickpeas, lentils, lean beef, cottage cheese, salmon, fermented dairy products, tuna, and red meat.
Staying hydrated throughout a day can regulate the temperature of the body, keep energy levels balanced, support digestion, and act as a natural detox.
The journey from skinny boy to muscle man surely depends on what you eat.
You have proven roads for selection such as selecting the whole foods like chicken, rice, and vegetables and if you don’t want to eat meals so replace it with a shake.
Adjust shake between your meals, you can make your own shake by natural fruits and mixed with protein powders.
Your juice should offer the whey protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates.
Which Supplements Is Good For You?
There is no need to rely on the supplements for your goal.
The only supplement that is good for you is protein powder.
All you need is to just put muscle in your body which can do by intake the supplement and foods that are sources of protein and stimulate protein synthesis in your body.
If you want to take more supplements so, creatine monohydrate, and branched chain amino acids, L-glutamine, and conjugated linoleic acid are good.
All of the ways require serious commitment.
Take it easy and don’t so panic. There is no need of thinking a lot. After all, stress can make interruptions toward your goals.
If you are not achieving any success, so must change your training, diet, and lifestyle.